Sunday 17 July 2011

It's been a while...

Hi all,


What a couple of months! It's not been all fun, but hopefully the worst is over for a while. I've been playing with Gimp, which sounds quite dodgy, but it's actually a photo-manipulation programme which is huge fun. I'm particularly proud of the shot below:



Do leave your comments and let me have your thoughts - I'm very new to this!


I have been crafting a bit - I'll post photos shortly. I also have a cross stitch pattern that I'll upload once I finish the prototype!


I hope you're all well, and I'm sorry I haven't been commenting on your blogs lately. I've been keeping up with you, I've just not been very communicative. I'll be back to my chirpy self soon, I promise!


Take care all


xxx

2 comments:

  1. It takes time to get into the swing of blogging. I started my blog last year, but would normally go for months without posting anything, the all of a sudden I had a burst of inspiration this year, and I AK really enjoying it. Dont worry about posting all the time, and I hope you start feeling communicative pronto...lol....

    I downloaded Gimp a few months back. I made one blog button with it, but I rarely use it these days. Looking forward to the cross stich. My.mom in law gave me some of the things used in cross stitch but I have not used them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, now I get to read your lovely blog :)

    Have you entered my giveaway, check out the ribbon picture in the sidebar.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    PS. I'm also a Yorkshire lass, how cool!!

    ReplyDelete